Before beginning your Mazooma integration, you’ll need to complete the following:
Before you can begin your Mazooma integration, you must receive your unique Merchant ID from the Mazooma Merchant Integration team.
You must also have the following OAuth credentials, which will allow you to create an access token:
- Client ID - A string that uniquely identifies the Merchant system generating the token.
- Client Secret - The private client secret is a password known only to the Merchant and the authorization server.
- App ID - The app ID identifies the products and functionality that the client ID is authorized to access.
For more information, see Authentication.
If you have not received your credentials or you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com.
Configure the Mazooma staging environment
In addition to your Merchant ID and OAuth credentials, you’ll need information about the Mazooma staging environment and you’ll need to provide Mazooma with details about your Merchant system.
Mazooma service URLs
Mazooma uses the following URLs to communicate with your system. Depending on how your Merchant system is configured, you may need to whitelist these domains.
Mazooma IP addresses
Add the following Mazooma staging system IP addresses and fully qualified domain names (FQDN) to your Merchant system whitelist to allow communication with the Mazooma API.
|Address type||Domain or IP address|
Provide your Merchant system information
You must provide the following URL and IP address information to Mazooma for each of your Merchant test systems, including sub ID sites.
- Server IP Address - The public IP address of the Merchant server that will send requests and queries to Mazooma. If multiple IP addresses are bound to the server, provide the primary IP address. Merchant server IP addresses are added to the Mazooma server access control list (ACL) to validate each server request from Merchant.
- Transaction Notification URL - The URL of the Merchant server application where Mazooma will send transaction notifications. For secure URLs using HTTPS, ensure that the server certificate is issued from a known public certificate authority (CA), such as VeriSign. This URL can include up to 128 characters.
- Event Notification URL - The URL of the Merchant server application where Mazooma will send event notifications, such as bank returns. This URL can include up to 128 characters.